Anyway, lots going on at work, but we went to Vegas and it was awesome! I LOVED it. I mean, I lost $175 and I came home feeling horribly ill due to the dry weather and cigarette smoke. It's taken me a week to get over whatever that did to my sinuses. But, it was still awesome. I'm sure I looked like a total hick - walking around looking up at everything with my mouth hanging open. It was just so cool! Plus I got to spend a good amount of time with Beth - and that was great. And, of course I got to see Rick, Bradley and Ella, too. It was wonderful, but it also makes me realize what great friends they are and how much I miss them. I'm getting teary eyed here, so I'll quit.
But, Vegas was as great as I could have hoped for. We enjoyed both shows a ton - even though they were totally different. The night out with Beth was really fun (even though I was gassing people out with my Hall cherry-menthol cough drops the whole night. And the "Rick Jackson Special" Hoover Dam tour was fantastic!
I can hardly wait to go back again - even though I have no idea when I'll be able to do it. I'm thinking 40th Birthday trip...
Since what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I won't go into all of the details here (and, believe me, there was some juicy stuff that I could discuss about our night on the town...), but here are some pictures.
This is a place filled with wonderous things...

Including New York New York - my favorite hotel and casino
The romantic gondola ride at the amazing Venitian
Awesome Hoover Dam (The "Regular People" Tour)
...and the "Special People" Tour (complete with hottie tour guide)
My wonderful Jackson4 - I miss them so much :(
Las Vegas...The good, the bad, and the ugly!
Oops! Looks like it's time to go home now!!!







1 comment:
Love Ray with the Fatburger (honey, I don't know if they told you or not, but Krave is an alternative club) cup, love the hottie tour guide, love Ray at the Riviera, and especially love you. It was an awesome time, but altogether too short. Can't wait to see you again - luckily we only have to wait until February.
P.S. That picture of me and Bradley where I have on the Abita beer shirt and the hungover look and the REALLY bad hair day - that's how I'm going to look on Criss Angel. Now, that's what you call "total hick"!!!
Post a Comment