Sunday, November 19, 2006

3 New Entries!!!

That's right - nothing for a month and then, BAM!!! 3 New postings. Scroll down after reading this one, because I KNOW you won't want to miss my Halloween and Vegas pics.

Went over to Dad's tonight to watch LSU TOTALLY SUCK against Ole Miss. Yes, they pulled it out in the end, but it was pitiful.

However, Dad cooked a great meal, and I got to spend a little time with my niece, Lauren. She just turned '1' on the 4th of this month, and she gets cuter and funnier every time I see her. I had my camera with me (and I actually remembered to get it out), so I took some shots of her before she went home to go night-night.


Time to go to bed (and get away from crazy Aunt Susan)

My heart belongs to Daddy...

...at least that's what Mommy and I let him think!


1 comment:

The Jackson 4 said...

Lauren is so precious! I love all that beautiful hair! I guess Ella will get there some day - I didn't have hair until I was 3.