
Okay, here are some long awaited pictures of the completed pool - no landscaping yet, though. That may be awhile, since Ray says we're tapped out for the time being. The pool builder came over yesterday and showed me the equipment and told me what was needed to maintain it. I asked him a million questions and gave him tons of "what if" scenarios, and he told me that I had "NPOS" - new pool owners syndrome. He said I had an extreme case of it. Who me? I saw the first spots of algae the other day and freaked, so he sent his guy to take care of it, but he swears that I'm going to get algae every now and then. NOT! We'll see. Currently, the Polaris runs every night and I manually clean with the skimmer net each time before I get in. I also brush the steps and ledges each time I swim. Knowing myself, the honeymoon won't last long - but I'm gonna try.
OK, so here they are (the last one is the algae from the other day):




4 comments:
It looks great! I can't wait to come home and swim in it!
Every day (sometimes twice a day) I click on your blog and I think maybe...just maybe...today will be the day. That split second is the happiest time of my life...
Ok, I totally stole that from Good Will Hunting, but still. I need updates!!
Desi wants to know if he can come swimming in your pool Aunt Susan.
hee hee
If that speck of algae freaked you out.....you've got some tough times ahead of you Susan!
Post a Comment